NEKO MUSIC


VideoPlaylist
I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com

martes, 18 de noviembre de 2008

Twilight



Twilight is a very interesting book; the story is about Bella a seventeen years old girl who lives Arizona to live with his father in very small and cold town on Forks, she doesn´t feel excited about it, but there in the new school she meet new friends and noticed and strange family The Cullen, all them are beautiful,, almost inhumanly beautiful and some others aspects like they never eats, made them mysterious.
I read this book a month ago in only two nights, was awful for me because I enjoyed this book so much that I didn’t study for my exams; is an amazing love history but this one involves vampires; was so popular that is a best seller now and a movie is coming. I recommended this book for everybody especially if you considerer yourself as a romantic.

No hay comentarios: