NEKO MUSIC


VideoPlaylist
I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com

miércoles, 19 de noviembre de 2008

Alucard, The Siberian Prince

Hi I´ll like to talk about my pet Alucard, he is a beautiful Siberian Husky who came to us 7 years ago. Originally he belongs to my godfathers but after a few time of having it, they get mad because was difficult to them take car

e of the puppy; so they decide give it to us.
For my family was strange at the beginning because was our first dog, but when we sa

w his beautiful brown eyes we fall in love with him. My sister Karen and my dad are who take care of Alucard the most part of the time, Karen became almost an expert in Siberian Husky field trying to

understand our dog, she always says If she knew then what she knows now, Alucard could be more obedient dog.

But that doesn´t matter because he is a good dog, and he love us as we love him, he is our protector always looking for the family security.




No hay comentarios: