NEKO MUSIC


VideoPlaylist
I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com

martes, 18 de noviembre de 2008

THE MUSICALS



I really love musical movies; you can access of a world of magic and songs and saw a tale and the same time. Many people I Know think musicals are dumps because is kind of strange the character been singing all the time but all that is part of the charm of this type of movies.
One of my very first musicals movies was the Disney ones, especially the little mermaid, beauty and the beast and the Lion King, but one of my favorite ones come later The nightmare before the Christmas with Danny Elfman’s songs. This movie was important because I saw it in English and that made me be interested in that language; to be honest the Spanish version is not that good.
Other great movie is Grease, with Olivia Newton John and John Travolta, is a fun history about school life, love, cars and music.
Exist many other movies but is little late and I need to sleep

No hay comentarios: