NEKO MUSIC


VideoPlaylist
I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com

martes, 18 de noviembre de 2008

AEON FLUX


Hi I´ll like to talk about one of my favorite animations, Aeon Flux; to be honest, sometimes it is hard to me to follow the story, because some episodes turn into very strange and surrealist ones, but maybe that´s because I love this series. It is amazing trying to figure out what is happening in every chapter, I mean, is nice watching something that makes you think a little. I now there are books and documentaries but it is amusing to find something interesting in television with some self essence.
But let me tell you a little about this master piece, Aeon Flux is Aeon Flux is a mysterious and amoral secret agent from the country of Monica. Her motives or background are left unexplained, as are those of her antagonist/love, Trevor Goodchild. On her missions, she deals swift, bloody "justice" to all that oppose her. The second season episodes of this series were unique in that Aeon died at the end of every single episode.
The chemistry between Trevor and Aeon is amazing, is a strange combination of love, passion, hate and admiration. They want to be together but at the same time they are enemies. They fight for different interests but the attraction between them is too strong to be ignored, in fact they are lovers in some episodes.
My favorite quote from this series is: That which does not kill us make us…stranger.

No hay comentarios: