NEKO MUSIC


VideoPlaylist
I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com

lunes, 10 de noviembre de 2008

My Dear friend Diane

Diane is one of my best friends, I feel I know her like always, we have been friends since high school and spend time with her make my life happier, because I appreciate her friendship and the things she do for me.
We are friends but we are quite of different, She loves go out specially night clubs and I am not a very good dancer and I´m not crazy about night life, she have a different clothes style and sometimes she get concerned about the clothes I choose, she is not sweet type, but she loves me, I know she care about me like I care about her, she’s not very expressive but the fact of spending time with me even if sometimes the activities don’t interest her, let me know she really loves me.
Sometimes seems like we are kilometers apart because the school and work responsibilities but we always find the way to spend little time together.
Diane I love you, believe me, you can count on me, especially when the things seems worst, I´ll be there for you , because what make our friendship special is the differences what we have, and what made it stronger are the happy memories .

1 comentario:

Karen dijo...

Saludos:

Diana es mi mejor amiga desde la secundaria, la quiero bastante. (y Martha mi mejor amiga desde la prepa-univ).

Ja,ja aunque ella a veces dude de mi cariño, estare siempre cuando ella me necesite, en fin es una amiga genial XD.

Te queremos Diana te queremooos XD