NEKO MUSIC


VideoPlaylist
I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com

jueves, 6 de marzo de 2008


One of my favorites hobbies is clothes confection, and each time that i have free time, I enjoy doing it, so thats why my favorite Tv Show is "Proyect Runway" it focuses on fashion desing The contestants compete with each other to create the best clothes and are restricted in time, materials, and theme. Their designs are judged and one or more designers are eliminated each week. The winner will receive prizes like an editorial feature in a fashion magazine, $100,000 to start his or her own line, the opportunity to sell a fashion line, and, or an automobile.

Im not a real fan of reallity shows but, to me this reallity is the best of all, because the contestans, in fact, are talented, and see their creations inspires me.

It's almost time of the begining of the 4th and new season, Im exited about it and, waiting to see the new designers.

1 comentario:

Karen dijo...

Holas hermanita:

La futura teacher eres tu, ja,ja asi que mientras te escribire en español. Te quiero mucho Karol, esta padre tu blog, el programa de diseñadores es muy entretenido.

Nos vemos!!!