NEKO MUSIC


VideoPlaylist
I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com

lunes, 31 de marzo de 2008

GODS OF ROCK


oK To be honest I have insomnia, so maybe one more post help me to sleep sooner well I should start to talk about the topic of this post.

This game is amazing, I mean maybe is little freak to see XD but incredible fun to play, in this game you simulate play a guitar :D, the objetive is finish the song, but the play mode made you feel like a real Rock star. Maybe the more interesting thing about this game is the music, is a great soundtrack with Classics Rock songs (like welcome to the jungle,Rock you like a Hurricane,Talk dirty to me and other great hits, of course you have the option to play more actual songs like MIss Murder.

any way exist songs for all the tastes and when you actually understand the play mode, is a wonderful experience, specially for people like me who doesn´t play a intrument in the real world, I´m not very skilled in the music area, but I admire who it is, so If you can´t play and instrument in the real world this is a game for you, and If you can play a guitar maybe this could be a good way to have a Rock battle with your skilless friends, even If you doesn´t like to play any videogame, Guitar hero is something fun to see :), and the music in the game is very enjoyable.


see ya :)

No hay comentarios: