NEKO MUSIC


VideoPlaylist
I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com

lunes, 31 de marzo de 2008

GOODBYE VACATIONS, HELLO SCHOOL


Well It was great while it lasted xD
We´ll back to school in a couple days, I hope everybody have done all the assigments XD
If you don´t? well I think maybe could be a great idea pray for some caritative soul in the first hour :)
3 weeks wow, was a lot of time to relax and do fun activities, maybe the most part of the class went to the beach this Holy week, a bounch of tan persons XD, thats cool, I went to the beach too, but my color don´t change alot, because I cant for my skin type.
I'm not specially motivated to back to the UAT, but believet or not I missed little my classmates, their comments and the fun stuff they do in the classroom made me laugh XD, so I hope see all them again.
Was a excellent time out, all was great for me, except for my dog Alucard, because he get sick, now he´s better now, but all we have worried about his health, maybe my next post will be about Alucard my beautiful Sibearian Husky :).
Well this is all for this time but maybe tomorrow I had something more to say :D


see yaaaa

No hay comentarios: