NEKO MUSIC


VideoPlaylist
I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com

lunes, 18 de febrero de 2008

Simone Simons




Well this time I want to write about another great artist blessing with a wonderful and unique voice Simone Simons from the Epica group.
She is a Dutch mezzo-soprano singer who is the lead of the band Epica, generally this band is known as a Symphonic metal band, but for me this one had a lot medieval sounds.
Who inspired her to taking classical singing lesson was Nighswish , even exist rumors of she was considered to be the new vocalist of this group, today we now the new singer was Annette (but for me a style like Simone could be a better option than Annette´s voice). Don’t misunderstand me Annette have a pretty sweet voice but she don’t have the enough strong necessary for a Symphonic Metal band.
Actually Epica will be in Mexico the other month, but I can’t be there, you know I don’t have enogh money at the moment and the school could be a problem, but maybe someday will be possible hear this incredible artist live.
Any way If someone have the time search the Epica music in youtube your never regret about this, because her wonderful voice will blow you mind and the Epica songs and music will take you back the time, a time from Queens and knights.


No hay comentarios: