NEKO MUSIC


VideoPlaylist
I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com

martes, 5 de febrero de 2008

The Nightmare Before Christmas



Hi, well to be honest I don't feel good today, but anyway, let's start this.
I want to talk about one of my favorite movie, The Nightmare Before Christmas, when I was a child I remember me telling to my dad: "please Dad the Jack's movie XD" "I want that movie”, he bought The Nightmare Before Christmas for my sister and I, I saw that movie in English with subtitles in Spanish, so I remember all the songs in English XD, It is Halloween, Halloween, Halloween, Halloween, In this town... XD.
When I was older I saw this movie again from Disney Channel in Spanish language, I don't like it at all, I mean they had excellent Spanish voices but the songs are better in the original language because fits better the music and the lyrics.
I can tell you all the history, but why you don’t go to the video and try to find this film?
Is an amazing musical adventure, full of songs and dark environments, Is fun when the three bad kids kidnapped Santa Claus or Santa Claws because they think in him like a big and red lobster XD
I really love this movie but wasn’t the same for all the children,my best friend Kayle doesn't like this movie, because when she was a Little girl she was scared about this film.
Well that's all see ya later

2 comentarios:

jazzman58 dijo...

I like your blog Karol. Is loaded with interesting things. Your command of the English language is not perfect but is good enough to understand your ideas. Just keep working the way you've been doing it so far. Congratulations!

jazzman58 dijo...

Karol, you haven't written in your blog since last February 5! Why are you procrastinating so much?! You need to write more often. Be careful and don't get yourself into trouble, please.