NEKO MUSIC


VideoPlaylist
I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com

lunes, 1 de septiembre de 2008

WHY LOOK LIKE EVERYONE ELSE?


Why everybody want to be like others? I dont know why the society induce people to be the same, killing the natural creativity of the human been. It´s kind of funny, because almost all the greatest things of this world have been made for excentric people, Well, they been considered excentric that time, but are considered artists and genious today.
Anyway I suppose to talk about my clothing style so let´s start this...
My style is... complicated If you have the oportunity to see my closet you will find a bounch of diferent things, jeans, black shirts,gothic styled blouses and jackets or many girly skirts in many colors and styles.
My shoes are different too, I have boots like high converse or military ones, but if you see closer you will find my heels(of course I need them for my beautiful skirts)
What can I say, I like to look different for every occasion.
For me my clothes are a expresion of my humor or what I feel, and why not dress my self everyday is an adventure, because I can be creative in some way.
It`s funny when I go out and people I know can`t recognize me because the way I dress XD.

Been diferent don`t mean been ridiculous, you can use original clothes and still looking good, be a fan of fashion no a slave, well thats what I think

No hay comentarios: