NEKO MUSIC


VideoPlaylist
I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com

sábado, 19 de enero de 2008

MY FIRST POST

Hi everyone welcome to my first blog :D, a forgotten land of Fantasy and Epic tales.

This place was created for one reason, a very special school proyect :)
Our teacher, Lic. Cabrales gave us this assignment because this way we can improve our writting skills.
To be honest Initially, I didn't feel comfortable with the idea , because my low english level caused me little shame.
But I trust in the Lic. Cabrales methods ,so I will do my best in this web space

About the stages of life tale, the history was interesting and the comic trip was actually funny :D by the way i have one video in my cell phone is a parody,after yesterday I didn´t know where´s the characters from XD

I hope all of you enjoy this video.

4 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Gigichan

Hi karol, thats great, well your english its much better than mine jejeje Im forgetting my english because i cant practice with anyone here, is bad i know jejje, good luck you,
Kisses
te kello
bye
sorry i dont have the apostrofe this computer is japanese jajaj so sad jejej grettings!!!

Ms. Kandy dijo...

excellent video !!! it`s so funny

Karen dijo...

Hi Sis ^^

It's a real funny video. Congratz for you blog.

See you at home XDDD dear sister

hugs (im a lovely sister :P )

celia dijo...

Hi Karol nice music I couln`t see the video I'm new in this matter.
Take care see you in class.